It’s shocking when I see still there are so many businesses which do not have a website. Though there are so many reasons for why you need to have a website. I don’t know what the reason they find for not creating the website.
“If your business is not on the internet, then your business will be out of business.” Bill Gates, Founder of Microsoft
Lots of people feel that website is an expensive stuff. Its only required by the big companies or businesses. Small or local businesses don’t need a website. But, its required for the marketing purpose and that too its not so expensive that a small or local business can’t afford it. Today, you may even get a website for a small business for Rs. 1,999/- INR only.
Its available Round the clock:
Another importance of having a website is that it’s available round the clock. There is no specific timing for a website that it opens only for these many hours. It’s open 24x7x365. Whenever a person wants can visit your website and can take whatever information he wants.
80% of people search for local businesses online:
When 80% of people look for local businesses online, it means if you don’t have a website you are in the 20% segment, which means chances for you to get customers is from that segment only. It means you are loosing 80% potential customers. Why you people want to be in that segment ?
It develops brand & trust:
Your website helps in developing your brand. It brings professionalism. It creates trust in the mind of the people. Your testimonials or case studies on your website definitely helps them in understanding you and your business.
Up-to-date with the latest information:
Your customers are updated with the latest news and information. Every time they don’t need to ask you about if anything new is there. They simply need to log on to your website and they can catch all the latest information there.
Another benefit of having a website is this that it connects you to the world. Once you have a website, you are no more local. Even you can proudly say that you are running an international business. You get a wide market. You can sell your products or services wherever you want.
People will prefer sitting at home and checking for various products in various digital shops rather than going out, checking out into various shops in the market. Even I prefer the same.
Its another advantage for businesses of having a website. They can provide FAQs, Question and answer forum, an online query form, live chat, email etc. These are various things which make it easy for people in case when they need your support.
Digital market gives us an option of targeted marketing. This is where we can reach out to our targeted audience. And, marketing over internet is quite inexpensive as compared to other medias. Here, you can start even with a very small budget.
- Its very important for businesses to have a website.
- Its not expensive, it’s in your budget.
- Most of the people search online for local businesses and we also need to be there.
- It’s a good idea of targeted marketing.
- Websites do generate business.
You might be interested in knowing how you can grow your business digitally. Click here, for FREE Online Business Development Consultation. If you still don't have a website, get one today. Know More ! Got any question ? Do ask. Submit your question in the comment box below or you can directly mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for reading.